Today I got the last of the content from the old site copied over to this one, except for a couple of electrical system diagrams that don't fit in the new format. I'm working on a mod that will let me display large graphics, so I'll eventually get them moved over.

I also installed phplinks, which gives a much nicer links page than the default one that came with Geeklog. Viewers can submit new links for consideration, so if you know of any links I should add to my page, send them to me.

The Advanced Search function isn't working the way I want yet - I'm still trouble shooting that. The good news is that the new web site update function is working as I hoped, so it is now much, much easier to add new info to the site.