The mail function has been disabled by an administrator.

Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /var/www/rv8/media/foundry/3.1/libraries/cssmin.php on line 2236

No RV–8 flying this weekend, as I’m fighting a cold, and don’t feel nearly as sharp as usual. I did spend several hours working on a mount for the oxygen bottle I bought at SNF. I tried out a proof of concept plywood mount early in the week - I found that the basic idea would work, but that I needed to adjust some of the intial dimensions. I wanted to discover any issues before I cut metal, so I’m glad I made the first version from plywood.

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0 / 1000 Character restriction
Your text should be less than 1000 characters
  • No comments found